Fall is the perfect season to enjoy some delicious and cozy desserts, and these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites are one of the best ones you can make. They are easy, no bake, low carb, gluten free, and sugar free, but they taste like heaven. They have a crunchy almond flour crust and a creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling. They are full of pumpkin spice flavor and aroma, and they will make you feel warm and happy on a cool fall night. These healthy mini pumpkin spice cheesecakes are also great to show off at a party or a potluck, as they look amazing and irresistible. These keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites are the ultimate fall dessert that you need to try.
Oh, did I mention, they are only 0.15g net carbs per pumpkin cheesecake? The total net carbs for the whole recipe is less than 3g. What more would you want?
Table of Contents
What are Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bites?
Keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites are a delicious and easy dessert that is perfect for the fall season. They are made with simple ingredients that are low in carbs, gluten free, and sugar free, but high in flavor and satisfaction. They consist of two layers: a crunchy almond flour crust and a smooth and creamy pumpkin cheesecake filling. They are topped with cinnamon for extra indulgence. They are bite-sized treats that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. They are also great for sharing with your friends and family, or impressing your guests at a party. Keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites are a fun and festive way to celebrate the flavors of fall without compromising your keto diet.
Why You’ll Love These Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bites?
There are many reasons to love these healthy pumpkin cheesecake bites, and here are some of them:
- They are easy to make. You don’t need any special equipment or skills to make these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites. You just need a few simple ingredients, a mixing bowl, an electric mixer or blender, muffin forms, and a piping bag. You can whip up these treats in less than 15 minutes, and then chill them in the fridge until they are ready to serve.
- They are healthy, low carb, diabetic friendly, and keto friendly. These keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites have only 0.15 grams of net carbs per serving, which makes them ideal for anyone following a low carb or keto diet. They are also gluten free and sugar free, but they taste sweet and satisfying. They use natural sweeteners like Swerve, which do not spike your blood sugar or insulin levels.
- They are delicious and creamy. These keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites have a rich and smooth texture that melts in your mouth. They have a perfect balance of sweetness and spice, with a hint of vanilla and cinnamon. They have a crunchy almond flour crust that contrasts nicely with the soft cheesecake filling. They are topped with some cinnamon for extra indulgence.
- They are fun and festive. These keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites are a great way to enjoy the fall season and celebrate Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas or any other occasion. They are bite-sized treats that you can easily pop in your mouth or share with others. They look amazing and irresistible, with their orange color and cute shape. They will make you feel cozy and happy on a cool fall day.
These are just some of the reasons why you’ll love these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites. If you want to find out more, keep reading this blog post and learn how to make them yourself. 😊
Ingredients You’ll Need for Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bites
To make these delicious and easy keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites, you’ll need the following ingredients:
Pumpkin Cheesecake Crust
- Almond flour: This is the base of the crust, and it provides a nutty flavor and a crunchy texture. Almond flour is low in carbs and high in protein and healthy fats, making it a great keto-friendly ingredient.
- Unsalted butter: This helps to bind the crust together and adds some richness and moisture. You can use salted butter if you prefer, but you might want to reduce the amount of salt in the filling. You can use coconut oil instead.
- Swerve: This is a natural sweetener that tastes and measures like sugar but has zero calories and zero net carbs. It does not affect your blood sugar or insulin levels, making it ideal for keto dieters. You can use any other granulated sweetener of your choice, such as erythritol, monk fruit, or stevia.
- Cinnamon: This adds some spice and warmth to the crust, and complements the pumpkin flavor in the filling. Cinnamon also has some health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar and inflammation.
Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- Heavy whipping cream: This is whipped into stiff peaks and folded into the cream cheese mixture, creating a light and fluffy texture for the filling. Heavy whipping cream is high in fat and low in carbs, making it perfect for keto desserts.
- Cream cheese: This is the main ingredient of the filling, and it provides a smooth and creamy consistency and a tangy flavor. Cream cheese is also low in carbs and high in fat and protein, making it a keto staple. Make sure to use full-fat cream cheese, not low-fat or fat-free versions.
- Pumpkin puree: This adds some natural sweetness and moisture to the filling, as well as a vibrant orange color and a delicious pumpkin flavor. Pumpkin puree is also rich in fiber, vitamin A, and antioxidants, making it a healthy addition to your keto diet. Make sure to use pure pumpkin puree, not pumpkin pie filling, which has added sugar and spices. You can use shop bought or make your own. Click here to see how to make pumpkin puree!
- Swerve: This sweetens the filling without adding any carbs or calories. You can use the same amount of any other powdered sweetener of your choice, such as erythritol, monk fruit, or half of the amount of stevia.
- Vanilla extract: This enhances the flavor of the filling and adds some depth and complexity. Vanilla extract also has some health benefits, such as reducing stress and inflammation. Make sure you use a sugar free Vanilla extract.
- Pumpkin pie spice: This is a blend of spices that gives the filling its characteristic fall flavor. Pumpkin pie spice usually contains cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, cloves, and allspice. You can buy ready-made pumpkin pie spice from the store.
- Salt: This balances out the sweetness of the filling and brings out its flavor. A little salt goes a long way, so don’t add too much.
- Cinnamon: This is sprinkled on top of the cheesecake bites for some extra spice and decoration. You can also use some whipped cream if you like.
These are all the ingredients you’ll need for keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites. If you want to learn how to make them step by step, keep reading this blog post.
How to Make Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bites - Step by Step Instructions
Making these sugar free pumpkin spice cheesecake bites is very easy and fun. You just need to follow these simple steps:
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Crust
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, and cinnamon until well combined. This will be the dry mixture for the crust.
- Add the melted butter to the dry mixture and stir with a fork or a spatula until a crumbly dough forms. You may need to use your hands to press the dough together.
- Line 15 mini muffin cups with paper liners or spray them with cooking spray or use 15 mini paper muffin cups for easiness. Divide the dough evenly among the cups, using about a teaspoon for each one. Press the dough firmly into the bottom and slightly up the sides of the cups, creating a small well for the filling.
- Place the muffin tin in the refrigerator and chill for 15 minutes. This will help the crusts hold their shape and prevent them from sticking to the pan.
Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake Filling
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and the heavy whipping cream with an electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. You can use a blender as well. Add the sweetener, pumpkin puree, vanilla, pumpkin pie spice, and salt and beat until well combined.
- Fill a piping bag with the filling and pipe it over the crusts in the mini muffin cups, filling them almost to the top. Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon for extra flavor and decoration.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until set.
That’s it! You’ve just made some delicious and easy keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites that you can enjoy anytime, anywhere. I hope you like them as much as I do.
Watch my Youtube video here if you prefer to see how I make these amazingly tasty mini keto cheesecakes!
Tips and Tricks for Making the Best Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bites
- Make sure to use room temperature cream cheese and butter for the crust and the filling. This will help them blend better and create a smoother texture.
- Use a piping bag or a ziplock bag with a corner cut off to pipe the filling over the crusts. This will make the process easier and neater, and create a more attractive appearance.
- If you don’t have pumpkin pie spice, you can make your own by mixing 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon of ginger, 1/8 teaspoon of nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon of cloves, and a pinch of allspice.
- If you want to make these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites ahead of time, you can freeze them in an airtight container for up to 3 months. Thaw them in the fridge overnight before serving.
How to Store and Serve Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bites
- Store these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. You can also freeze them for up to 3 months and thaw them in the fridge overnight before serving.
- Serve these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites chilled or at room temperature, depending on your preference. You can top them with some whipped cream and cinnamon for extra indulgence, or enjoy them plain.
- These keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites are perfect for keto snacking, low carb dessert, or even healthy breakfast. You can also bring them to a party as they are easy to transport and share. They are sure to impress your friends and family with their delicious taste and cute look.
Frequently Asked Questions about Keto Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Bites
You may have some questions about these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites, and I’m here to answer them for you. Here are some of the most common questions and answers about this recipe:
- Can I use a different sweetener for these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites? Yes, you can use any keto-friendly sweetener that you like for these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites. However, you may need to adjust the amount and the taste according to your preference and the type of sweetener you use. Some of the popular options are erythritol, monk fruit, stevia, and allulose. You can also use a blend of different sweeteners to achieve the best flavor and texture.
- Can I make these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites dairy-free? Yes, you can make these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites dairy-free by using some dairy-free alternatives for the butter, cream cheese, and heavy cream. For the butter, you can use coconut oil or vegan butter. For the cream cheese, you can use vegan cream cheese or cashew cream cheese. For the heavy cream, you can use coconut cream or almond milk. However, you may need to add some extra sweetener or thickener to compensate for the difference in taste and consistency.
- How do I know when these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites are done? These keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites are done when they are firm and set.
- Can I freeze these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites? Yes, you can freeze these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites for up to 3 months in an airtight container. To thaw them, you can transfer them to the refrigerator overnight. You can also enjoy them frozen if you like a more ice cream-like texture.
- Can I add some nuts or chocolate chips to these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites? Yes, you can add some nuts or chocolate chips to these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites for some extra crunch and flavor. You can either mix them into the crust or the filling, or sprinkle them on top of the cheesecake bites before or after refrigerating them. Some of the best options are pecans, walnuts, almonds, pistachios, macadamia nuts, dark chocolate chips, sugar-free chocolate chips, or white chocolate chips.
I hope these answers help you with your keto recipe blogging. If you have any more questions about these keto pumpkin spice cheesecake bites, please let me know.
More Keto Pumpkin Recipes You Might Like
If you love pumpkin and want to enjoy it in different ways, you might like these other keto pumpkin recipes that I have. They are all low carb, gluten free, and sugar free, but they taste delicious and satisfying. Here are some of the recipes that you can try:
- Keto Pumpkin Puree: This is a homemade pumpkin puree that is keto-friendly and easy to make. You just need a fresh pumpkin, some water, and a blender. You can use this pumpkin puree for any of your keto pumpkin recipes, such as cheesecake bites, bread, soup, or mousse. You can find the recipe here .
- Keto Roasted Pumpkin: This is a simple and tasty side dish that is perfect for fall. You can find the recipe here .
- Keto Pumpkin Mousse: This is a light and fluffy dessert that is low in carbs and high in flavor. You can whip up this mousse in minutes and chill it in the fridge until it is ready to serve. You can top it with some whipped cream and cinnamon for extra indulgence. You can find the recipe here.
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte Mug Cake: This is a moist and delicious cake that you can make in a mug in the microwave. It has a coffee and pumpkin spice flavor that will make you feel cozy and happy. You can make this cake in less than 5 minutes and enjoy it with some whipped cream on top. You can find the recipe here.